Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick update

I should post more often. But I haven't because I haven't been really playing anything new or interesting. I played F.E.A.R. 2. It was 'meh.' It actually made me jump a few times but I got fed up with enough little things that I sent it back.

I picked up the Big Surf Island expansion for Burnout Paradise. Actually I got it on the day it came out last week or whatever. I figured that I'd been playing a ton of that game anyway, I might as well have new stuff to jump off of. Oh, and more delicious achievements. They've been throwing us so much free stuff over the last year or so, I didn't mind giving them a few bucks for new areas and so they keep doing what they're doing. Between all the time I've spent in this game and SSX3 for the Gamecube, I feel like I know DJ Atomika very well. I like his style.

Other than that it's just been a bit of Galactrix on XBLA and GTA on DS. That last sentence NMA (needed more acronyms).

I've got Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and Quantum of Solace on the way, so I'll be sure to post some thoughts on those.

No comments: