Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halo 3 Screenshot and Movie Editor


I'm really enjoying the extra tools they've added to Halo 3. The video editor is probably my favorite so far, but I haven't had a chance to mess with the level editor yet. The game saves the most recent 15 or more match replays so you can always go back and learn from your mistakes or enjoy your victories.

The accompanying image shows what happened to the guy who got too close to my grenade. What's really cool about it is that I was able to pause the movie and dynamically place the camera in 3d-space. It's pretty fricking awesome once you start messing around with it.

1 comment:

Dave said...

That sounds like you could spend a lot of time doing "non-game" stuff if you really wanted to. Cool. I found a place online that was selling it for $50 so I'll jump in sometime next week.