Saturday, February 28, 2009

Deadly Creatures: final thoughts

Ok, now that I'm done I see a setting for input sensitivity for gestures and pointers. Maybe that would have helped. Whoops. I'm not sure how long it took me total, maybe 6-8 hours? But I flew through the second half in one sitting. I actually appreciate games that are not too long so I can finish 'em and send 'em back to GameFly.

Wow, I had the interview with Billy Bob Thornton that's on the disc playing in the background just now until I realized he was just going on and on (and on) about snakes. Shut up, dude!

Well, Left 4 Dead should show up in the mail soon, but I'm off to Canada for a long week of snowboarding, so it'll be just the DS for me. Galactrix came out just in time. Oh, and just last night, I had the exact same thought as Stephen Totilo did about Galactrix. Which, I guess I ought to mention that his Game Diary series is one of the reasons I started up this blog again. It's refreshingly simple well written. Sort of a "I played this and next up is that" type thing.

No comments: